If there is one question I can think of being asked the most regarding Walt Disney World it would be “What ride is your favourite?”. This is one of the hardest things to answer when you appreciate all 110 rides that Walt Disney World has to offer! This is me breaking down my five ‘must do’s’ at Hollywood Studios.
- Tower of Terror – “Welcome to… The Twilight Zone!” I cannot visit Hollywood Studios without making a visit to this creepy hotel! Drop from the 13th floor and take a tour around the Tower of Terror!
- Star Tours – As a HUGE fan of Star Wars ‘Star Tours’ is a way for me to feel fully immersed in “a galaxy far far away”. Be prepared to be taken on an epic adventure which is unique every time you ride! Watch out for Vader though!
- Great Movie Ride – Even though this ride has recently closed, it will always remain one of my favourites! Set in the great Chinese theatre, journey through some of Hollywood’s best blockbusters from ‘Singing in the Rain’, ‘Alien’, ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark‘ and ending in a beautiful scene of ‘Wizard of Oz’ with a singalong with the munchkins!
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster – Help Aerosmith make it to their concert in your own stretch limo! This ride will shoot you off 60mph blasting some of the most iconic Aerosmith songs whilst riding around the streets of LA in a heart racing attempt to get you to the gig!
- Toy Story Mania – An amazing vibrant 3D interactive ride with all your favourite Toy Story characters! Use your blaster to shoot at all targets and go head-to-head with the other riders!
- Funnily enough, these are currently all the rides at the park (excluding shows) due to the recent developments of Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land! I will wait eagerly for the new rides to be opened in the coming couple of years!
These are my top 5 rides! Please comment below and tell me what yours are? Have I missed anything? I’d love to know!